Jump to navigation Jump to search
Odintsovo is a mid-sized industrial city in West Moscow Oblast.
- Convenient trains called elektrichki depart for Odintsovo from Moscow's Belorussky Train Station (40 minutes).
- Bus #339 leaves about every 15 minutes from Moscow's Kievsky Bus Station for Odintsovo (40 minutes, 50 RUR one way).
- 1 Grebnevskaya Church. A pretty 18th century church.
- 2 The Old Brick Factory. A 19th century brick factory, which now houses a museum of local history.
- 3 New Trekhgorka district. Murals from Urban Morphogenesis Festival 2019 by artists from 26 countries.