Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Voortrekker Fort. Constructed in 1847 by the Afrikaans-speaking Voortrekker pioneers. Made from stone and mud brick.
- Echo Caves, ☏ , email@example.com. Guided tours through a 2km portion of the caves is available. R30 tour fee.
- Echo Caves (Follow the R36 north about 18km outside the town), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Backpackers R45 per night, Bed&Breakfast from R200 and cave tour R30.
- Caravan Park, ☏ , email@example.com. Camping sites are available
- Drive the Panorama Route and see the Blyde River Canyon, God's Window and other natural feature in the area.