Because Panguitch is about 23 miles (37 km) from Bryce Canyon National Park and is within the Grand Circle, Panguitch is a good jumping-off point for travelers who want to hike in the Grand Circle of U.S. National Parks.
The roads in Panguitch are a grid, so getting around in a vehicle is simple. Main Street and Center Street are the primary streets in the town. Main Street goes north and south, and Center Street goes east and west. U.S. Route 89 enters the town from the north and follows Main Street to Center Street. It then goes east along Center Street and leaves the town.
- 1 Downtown Panguitch, Main Street (The section of Main Street just north of the Center Street/Main Street intersection).
- 1 Dixie National Forest (Take Main Street south of Panguitch; as Route 143, it will lead into Dixie National Forest), ☏ . There is lodging inside the national forest along with a lake.
- 1 Kenny Rays, 80 North Main Street (Northern end of downtown area), ☏ . M-Sa 6:30AM-10PM. American cuisine.
- 2 Tandoori Taqueria, 5 North Main Street (Corner of Main Street and Center Street), ☏ . 12PM - 9PM Fri, Sat, Sun; 4PM-9PM Mon, Wed, Thu; Closed Tue. Casual restaurant offering modern Indian-style food fused with Mexican-style food. Creative menu items. Vegetarian food available. Chef is very willing to change a dish based on a guest's specific dietary needs.
- 3 Cowboy's Smokehouse Cafe, 95 North Main Street (Corner of North Main Street and West 100 North), ☏ . 7AM - 10PM Mon-Sat; Closed Sun. Barbecue food. Occasionally has live music. Very crowded when there is live music. Menu offers a lot of meat. A vegetarian or vegan would have trouble ordering a full meal here.
- 1 Bryce Canyon Motel, 308 North Main Street (Intersection of Main Street and East 300 North Street), ☏ .
- 2 Canyon Lodge Motel, 210 North Main Street (The same junction as the Phillips 66 gas station), ☏ .
- 3 Wyndham (Days Inn), 180 East Center Street (Intersection of Center Street and North 200 Street, east of Main Street), ☏ .
- 1 Panguitch City Library, 25 South 200 East, ☏ . 1PM - 6PM Mon, Wed, Fri; 1PM - 7PM Tue, Thu; Closed Sat, Sun, Holidays. Public library with five computers available for public use. Visitors can use the computers for one hour per day. Computers have internet access and are connected to a printer. Printed pages are $0.10 each. The library also has free wi-fi. Free.
- Bryce Canyon — Panguitch serves as a good jumping-off point for Bryce Canyon National Park.