- For other places with the same name, see Par (disambiguation).
Par (Cornish: An Porth) is in Cornwall.
In days gone by when there were higher sea levels and less silting up, Polmear had a small quay and a lime kiln. Now the settlement is approx 400 m from the main beach car park on a small river which once may have been a ford at low tide.
- 1 Par railway station. Trains run on the Cornish Main Line route from Plymouth to Penzance. Par is also the start of the Cornwall Atlantic Coast Line to Newquay.
Disabled access to the beach is poor which is made up of sand dunes and a sandy foreshore.
- Par Beach. A Local Nature Reserve with a variety of habitats and birdlife. Otters have been identified here.
- 1 Park Leisure - Par Sands (The beach), ☏ . A caravan park with children's play area, and seasonal cafe. Access for disabled persons is good around the caravan site.
- 2 The Royal Inn, 66 Eastcliffe Rd, ☏ .