North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New Jersey > Gateway (New Jersey) > Bergen County > Park Ridge (New Jersey)
- Park Ridge is easily accessible by car, located only a few miles off of Exit 172 on the Garden State Parkway. Park Ridge is also located two miles from Route 304, which runs through New York State, and easily accessible to the Tappan Zee Bridge. Park Ridge can also be entered through train, through New Jersey Transit. Park Ridge is located on the Spring Valley line, which goes all the way to Spring Valley, New York. New Jersey Transit also has a bus system that has multiple stops in Park Ridge, and can bring you to surrounding towns, or even New York City.
- 1 Pascack Historical Society Museum, 19 Ridge Ave., ☎ . Wed 10AM - 12PM; Sun 1PM - 4PM. Although the museum is small, it is filled with interesting artifacts from Northern New Jersey in the early settling days. One of the most interesting things in the museum is the Wampum Machine, which is the only one in the world, which dates back to the early 19th century. Free.
- 2 Wortendyke Barn Museum, 13 Pascack Rd., ☎ . Wed 12PM - 4PM; Sat - Sun 12PM - 4PM. The museum shows the agricultural history of Bergen County. The Wortendyke family owned the barn for 115 years, from 1735 to 1851, but the barn remained operational until the 20th century.
- 1 The Ridge Diner, 125 Kinderkamack Rd, ☎ . Sun - Thurs 6AM - 2AM; Fri - Sun 24hrs. No matter what you get at the Ridge Diner, it is sure to be delicious. The Ridge Diner has been family owned since 1972, and winning the title of “Bergen Counties Best Diner” award numerous times. The prices are very affordable, and definitely has that “Jersey Diner” feel to it. If you decide to go there for breakfast on a Sunday morning, be prepared to wait! The Ridge Diner is known for its breakfast and is a local favorite for Sunday morning breakfast!
- 2 Ridgemont Pizza and Restaurant, 181 Kinderkamack Rd, ☎ . Mon - Sat 11AM - 10PM; Sun 12PM - 9PM. Ridgemont Pizza is another town favorite. This pizza shop is a perfect stop for either lunch or dinner. Whether you want to grab a few slices of pizza or enjoy a sit down meal, everything there is delicious. They offer a wide selection of Italian food and other pizza shop favorites as well! This shop has only been open in Park Ridge for a couple of years, but it quickly became one of the favorite pizza shops of the surrounding area, including New York. The staff is friendly and the kitchen is not afraid to try something that is not on their menu!
- 3 The Park Steakhouse, ☎ . a fairly expensive steakhouse, reservations are highly recommended.
- 4 Greek Corner Grill, 99 Park Ave, ☎ .
- 1 Peppercorns Restaurant & Bar, 176 Colony Ave, ☎ . Mon - Sat 11:30AM - 11PM; Sun 1PM - 9PM. This is another Park Ridge favorite to go and enjoy a drink! They have excellent specials during happy hour, which is from 5-7PM, Monday to Friday. They have plenty of drink specials during happy hour, but they also have food specials during happy hour, which has bar favorites, including buffalo wings, sliders, and pizza. Although the bar is small, it offers a very nice selection of draft beers and bottled beers. They also can whip up any mixed drink that you could think of! The bartenders are very nice, and make some excellent drinks too! Peppercorns also has a nice outdoor sitting/standing area, making it a perfect spot for summer evenings!
- 1 Park Ridge Marriott, 300 Brae Boulevard, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 12PM. Located in Bergen County, NJ near corporate offices like BMW, KPMG, Sony and Eisai. Has 18,000 square feet of meeting space for conferences, receptions, weddings, and other special events. Property features 286 guest rooms, a health club, Sean O`Casey's authentic Irish pub, and Allie`s American Grille.
|Routes through Park Ridge|
|Spring Valley ← Nanuet ← Becomes Metro North Railroad ←||N S||→ Westwood → Hoboken|