As a result it has the best snow reliability in Andorra. It is a fantastic ski resort which also has a variety of different bars to visit during the evening.
- 1 Pas de la Casa Tourist Office, Av. Consell General, ☏ , email@example.com. M-F 09:00-13:00, 15:00-19:00.
From Toulouse or Barcelona, there are buses from Toulouse Airport, Toulouse-Matabiau train station and Barcelona Airport which make stops at Pas de la Casa. In addition, public bus depart twice daily (one at 08:50, one at 19:45) from Gare d'Andorre-L'Hospitalet train station, which is connected to the SNCF train service from Toulouse-Matabiau and Latour-de-Carol stations. It is not recommended to take a train from Toulouse or Latour-de-Carol and connect to the public bus at the Gare d'Andorre-L'Hospitallet train station in the morning because the bus departs half an hour before the first SNCF train arrives at this station. The only suitable train-bus connection is the daily train from Toulouse that arrives at Gare d'Andorre-L'Hospitallet at 19:21 and the bus departs at 19:45. An alternative option from the train station is to take a taxi to Pas de la Casa (~€30).
There is a free shuttle between Gare d'Andorre-L'Hospitalet and Pas de la Casa provided that the guest has a hotel booking or a ski pass. Otherwise you cannot take this shuttle. The shuttle leaves Gare d'Andorre-L'Hospitalet for Pas de la Casa at 09:00, 11:30 and 16:30. It returns from Pas de la Casa to Gare d'Andorre-L'Hospitalet at 10:00, 12:00 and 17:00. Shuttle runs daily except Tuesday.
Within Andorra, Pas de la Casa is served by the local bus (L4 and L4B) up from Andorra la Vella about every 30 min daily.
Pas de la Casa is the highest and sunniest resort in Andorra, perched right on the French border within the extensive Grandvalira ski area.
Good snow often lasts until the first week of May, and Pas de la Casa is linked to nearby Grau Roig, making this the best resort in Andorra for advanced skiers. Grau Roig is within a bigger skiing area, Grandvalira.
Due to low tax rate in Andorra, it is frequently visited by cross-border shoppers from France. Electronics, alcohol and tobacco are popular items being sold here.
- 1 Champions Prix, Plaça co-princeps 30, ☏ .
As this is a mainly resort town, there are plenty of restaurants for food and drinks.
There are a number of bars in this resort town.
- 1 Cal Ruiz Hotel, Av. del Consell General, 10, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. €71 and up.
- 2 Hotel Alaska, Carrer De La Solana, 4, ☏ . Free WiFi.
- 3 Hotel Sporting, Carrer Catalunya, 1, ☏ , email@example.com.
- 4 Hotel Cristina, Calle La Solana, 24, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 Hotel Magic, Sant Jordi, 19-21, ☏ , email@example.com.
- 6 Font d'Argent Hotel, Carrer Bearn, 24, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.