North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Georgia (state) > Metro Atlanta > Peachtree City (Georgia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peachtree City is a suburban city in Metro Atlanta.
GA 74 and GA 54 meet in the center of Peechtree City. I85 passes just north of the city, and G85 passes just south of the city.
Golf Carts are commonly used to traverse Peachtree City.
- Commemorative Air Force Museum, 1200 Echo Ct (Airbase Georgia). Tu, Th, Sa 9AM-4PM (Closed during the COVID-19 pandemic). Maintains historic aircraft, and models mostly related to World War II.
- 1 Lake Kedron. Allows fishing with a license.
- Atlanta Air Show (Atlanta Regional Airport). Annual event in May. Annual airshow showcasing a variety of aircraft.
- 2 Glenloch Recreation Complex. Seasonally from Dawn to Dusk. Public Park including a swimming pool and sports pitchs.
- 1 Peachtree City Atlanta Hotel and Conference Center, 2443 hwy 54, ☏ . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM. Includes Wi-Fi and Pool.
- 1 Peachtree City Library, 201 Willowbend Rd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Public library on the banks of Lake Peachtree.