Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Isla Iguana y Playa Arenal
- Playa del Toro
- Playa la Garita
- Playa Venao
- Pueblito vía la bicicleta
- Dulceria yely's
- La iglesia
- Playa Los Destiladeros
- Puerto Escondido
- 1 Restaurante Terry Desti Beach (close to end of access road to Playa Los Destiladeros), ☏ . French and Italian entrees prepared fresh and with a lot of care, to enjoy with a glass of wine or maybe just a Perrier. Desserts are something worth trying as well.
- 2 Smiley's Restaurant (along Via Dr. Belisario Porres (main drag)), ☏ . Tu-Su 12ː00-22ː00, closed M. A good choice for seafood or Western/American cuisine (e.g. ribs).
- 1 The Corner Pedasi, ☏ . Tapas bar, try a beer or cocktail with your favorite tapas.
- 2 Casa Bambú Pedasí, ☏ . A lot of heart put into the dishes and libations here, with seating on a large wood deck.
- Residencial Moscoso (Main avenue, 2 blocks after the sign to "La garita" beach), ☏ . Very basic and badly maintained rooms, some with shared bathroom. The cheapest in town Rooms from US$10.
- 1 Pedasi Sports Club (on the left across from the police station as you enter Pedasi driving from Las Tablas), ☏ . The club provides lodging with A/C suites and cabanas, hot water, satTV, swimming pool, restaurant and bar. They are able to assist with bookings for many tourism activities (see listing above under "Do"). The Club also provides storage for boats for people who would like to fish the prime areas around Pedasi but don't want to pull their boats around on trailers. Airport pick-up from Panama City or from the airport in Pedasi is available. 1 bedroom furnished apartments with pool-side garden patios and satTV are also offered at special long term rental rates. The Pedasi Sports Club has just been awarded the Padi Resort (diving) status. US$65.
- 2 Posada Los Destiladeros, Playa Los Destiladeros (On the Pacific coast, 7 km from Pedasi, past el Limon), ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 15 traditionally built bungalows and suites with direct ocean access on 550 ft of sand beach. Sits amid 8 hectares of carefully planted trees and tropical flowers. Swimming pool, 4 sundecks overlooking the Pacific Ocean, a 150² m living area, breakfast terrace, thatched roofed huts and several hideaways throughout the grounds for privacy and intimacy. US$60-200.
- 3 Selina Pedasi, Calle Agustin Moscoso, ☏ . Check-in: 12noon, check-out: 12noon. Just off the town square. Relax with a splash tub pool and foozball table and bar, this hostel also provides private balconies, work desk, closets, hot water, wifi, and a complimentary breakfast. The reception area is adorned with works from some of Panama’s most prestigious painters like Hector Samaniego Sinclair and Jorge Ruiz Melgar. US$39.
- Azueros Villa Rentals, Playa Los Destiladeros (10 min from Pedasi's center, 10 km off El Limon highway exit), ☏ (res), (ofc), ✉ email@example.com. Residential resort built in a style integrating with the tropical seaside landscape. Beach villas include a private swimming pool and sleep 4-5 adults. Ocean lofts have outdoor private balconies and a communal area. Fully equipped with gourmet kitchens, A/C, WiFi, iPod dock, TV/DVD player, washer/dryer, BBQ and daily maid service. Includes concierge services for restaurants, guided trips and local community activities. All accommodations have ocean views and are a 2 min walk from Playa Los Destiladeros. Ocean lofts $150-175/night, Beach villas US$195-$220/night (varies by season).