Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Isla Iguana y Playa Arenal
- Playa del Toro
- Playa la Garita
- Playa Venao
- Pueblito vía la bicicleta
- Dulceria yely's
- La iglesia
- Playa Los Destiladeros
- Puerto Escondido
- [dead link] Dive-N-Fish Pedasi (in the Pedasi Sports Club). Boat trips to Isla Iguana, snorkeling trips, scuba diving, sport fishing, whale watching, turtle watching are available through this shop. They also have rental and retail supplies for fishing and diving as well as sundry items such as sun tan lotion, motion sickness medication, etc. and are a good source of local information. Most diving and snorkeling activities are done around Isla Iguana where there are good shallow water coral formations and lots of tropical sea life. Morel Eels, Rays, Turtles, colorful tropical Fishes, and many other forms of sea life are to be found here. Turtle watching is done at night at Isla Cana. See the big sea turtles come in and lay their eggs on the beach of this semi-remote island where the nesting is protected.
- Restaurante Angela (on the main road across from the Municipal Offices). Great local food at a great price serving breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.
- El Gringo Dusek (on the main road). Owned and operated by a "Gringo", Joe Dusek. Joe was born in Panama to a military father. They went back to the States after the father's tour in Panama was complete. Joe retired from the U.S. Navy about a year ago and moved back to Pedasi to open the restaurant. It's the only place for miles and miles and miles where you can get BBQ ribs and a decent steak and the prices are very good.
- Restaurant Los Destiladeros, Playa Los Destiladeros (5 km from el Limon, past Pedasi), ☏ . Evening. Fixed price menu offering fresh seafood, meat, delicious pastry and Brazilian cocktails. US$25.00.
- Mano Surf and Juice (Behind Centro Commercial, one block from Dim's Hostal). M-Sa : 10AM-6PM. A new surf shop with juice bar &: free WiFi, serving fresh fruit juices, batidos and coffee.
- Restaurant Los Destiladeros, Playa Los Destiladeros (5 km from El Limon past Pedasi.), ☏ . evening. Fixed price menu with fresh seafood, meat, pastries and Brazilian cocktails. US$25.
- Residencial Moscoso (Main avenue, 2 blocks after the sign to "La garita" beach). Very basic and badly maintained rooms, some with shared bathroom. The cheapest in town Rooms from US$10.
- Casa Margarita (In downtown Pedasi). The B&B offers 5 guest suites with A/C, private hot shower bathrooms and a tapas hour. A large gourmet breakfast is included, which can be enjoyed on the terrace. Rooms from US$90.
- El Gato de Fuego, Calle Las Tablas 2 (In the center of Pedasi, second turn to the left after the Pedasi sign), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. A small family owned and run hostel focusing on giving a friendly, clean, safe and comfortable place to stay while exploring Pedasi. US$15.
- Pedasi Sports Club (on the left across from the police station as you enter Pedasi driving from Las Tablas). The club provides lodging with A/C suites and cabanas, hot water, satTV, swimming pool, restaurant and bar. They are able to assist with bookings for many tourism activities (see listing above under "Do"). The Club also provides storage for boats for people who would like to fish the prime areas around Pedasi but don't want to pull their boats around on trailers. Airport pick-up from Panama City or from the airport in Pedasi is available. 1 bedroom furnished apartments with pool-side garden patios and satTV are also offered at special long term rental rates. The Pedasi Sports Club has just been awarded the Padi Resort (diving) status. US$55.
- Posada Los Destiladeros, Playa Los Destiladeros (On the Pacific coast, 7 km from Pedasi, past el Limon), ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 15 traditionally built bungalows and suites with direct ocean access on 550 ft of sand beach. Sits amid 8 hectares of carefully planted trees and tropical flowers. Swimming pool, 4 sundecks overlooking the Pacific Ocean, a 150² m living area, breakfast terrace, thatched roofed huts and several hideaways throughout the grounds for privacy and intimacy. US$60-200.
- Pedasito Hotel, Calle Agustin Moscoso, ☏ . Check-in: 12noon, check-out: 12noon. Just off the town square. Includes a restaurant, cafe and lounge which serve local fare such as freshly caught tuna. 4 comfortable rooms are available with A/C, satTV, DVD player, private balconies, work desk, closets, hot water and common areas. Also includes free breakfast, and the reception area is adorned with works from some of Panama’s most prestigious painters like Hector Samaniego Sinclair and Jorge Ruiz Melgar. US$85.
- [dead link] Azueros Villa Rentals, Playa Los Destiladeros (10 min from Pedasi's center, 10 km off El Limon highway exit), ☏ (USA), , ✉ email@example.com. Residential resort built in a style integrating with the tropical seaside landscape. Beach villas include a private swimming pool and sleep 4-5 adults. Ocean lofts have outdoor private balconies and a communal area. Fully equipped with gourmet kitchens, A/C, WiFi, iPod dock, TV/DVD player, washer/dryer, BBQ and daily maid service. Includes concierge services for restaurants, guided trips and local community activities. All accommodations have ocean views and are a 2 min walk from Playa Los Destiladeros. Ocean lofts $150-175/night, Beach villas US$195-$220/night (varies by season).