North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New York (state) > Metro New York > Rockland County > PiermontJump to navigation Jump to search
- Dederer Stone House
- Sparkill Creek Drawbridge
- Swamp Church
- Eleanor Stroud Park
- Piermont Station, now a Museum.
- 1 Haddock's Hall, 300 Ferdon Ave, Piermont, NY, 10968. Historic building built in 1875.
- Onderdonk House, 758 Piermont Ave, Piermont, NY. A historic building in the historic district of Piermont.
- [dead link] Farmers' market. M&T Bank parking lot at the intersection of Ash St. and Piermont Ave. Sunday, 9:30AM-3PM, June to mid November.
|Routes through Piermont|
|Albany ← Nyack ←||N S||→ Fort Lee → Ends at|