Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pingliang (平凉; Píngliáng) is a city in Gansu Province.
Pingliang Huoche Zhan - end of Jiefang Bei Lu
- Chengdu - takes about 18 hours
- Lanzhou - takes about 11 hours
- Urumqi - takes about 26 hours
- Xian - takes about 7 hours
- Yinchuan - takes about 8 hours
West Bus Station is at National Hwy 312, 2.5km west of the center of town.
- Guyuan - takes about 2 hours
- Lanzhou - takes about 5 hours
- Xian - takes about 5 hours
- Kongtongshan National Park - important site in the Taoist religion
- The Blue Star Hotel, Jiefang South Road, ☏ .