North America > United States of America > California > Bay Area > East Bay > Contra Costa County > PinoleJump to navigation Jump to search
- Fernandez Park, Old Town Pinole, 595 Tennent Ave, ☏ . The City of Pinole hosts many community events at Fernandez Park and in Old Town Pinole. These include: Summer Sounds in the Park - free music (Thursday evenings July–August), Outdoor Cinema - free family movies (Friday evenings July - August), Halloween Carnival - a festive family Halloween event including a Haunted House, inflatables, games, pumpkins, food and music (the last Saturday of October), Holiday Tree Lighting Festival - a holiday street fair with entertainment, street performers, artisans, Santa's Village and the lighting the Pinole Christmas Tree.
- Trader Joes, 2742 Pinole Valley Rd, ☏ .
- In-N-Out Burger, 1417 Fitzgerald Dr.
- The Pear Street Bistro, 790 Fernandez Ave, ☏ .
- Restaurante Due Rose, 1596 Fitgerald Dr, ☏ . This is a great place to go if you want to stay local. It's basically the same menu you would find at higher priced Italian places. The dining room is basic, which is why the prices stay reasonable. The chefs are very friendly and willing to accommodate any food issues you may have. Desserts are great and try the lobster pasta!
|Routes through Pinole|
|San Francisco ← San Pablo ←||W E||→ Hercules → Sacramento|