South America > Brazil > Southeast (Brazil) > São Paulo (state) > Grande São Paulo > Pirapora do Bom JesusJump to navigation Jump to search
Pirapora de Bom Jesus is in Grande São Paulo.
- 1 Cruzeiro (Cruise), Jardim Bom Jesus. The Cruise is a place where the faithful leave their crosses at the end of the pilgrimage along the roads. It offers beautiful views.
- 2 Morro da Capuava, Estrada da Barragem - Jardim Bom. A popular place for activities. Offers superb views of Pirapora.
- 3 Museum St. Norbert (Museu São Norberto), R. Nossa Sra. de Fátima.
- 4 Parish Bom Jesus de Pirapora (Paróquia Bom Jesus de Pirapora), Praça da Matrtiz. A sacred place for faith and pilgrimage for Catholics. The parish is home to the Image of the Lord Jesus, which was found in the waters in 1725 near the village of Pirapora.
- 5 Statue of Jesus (Estatua del Jesus), Jardim Bom Jesus.