Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pirmasens is in Rhineland-Palatinate.
- 1 [dead link] Main station.
- 2 Pirmasens Nord station. Deceptively named as it is not actually inside the city limits at all.
- 1 Westwallmuseum Pirmasens. A museum dedicated to the "western wall" the Nazis had built to try and defend Germany against the Allied counterattack.
- 1 Hotel Alt Pirmasens, Wittelsbacher Straße 26, 66954 Pirmasens, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Restaurant: Mo – Sa from 17.30 (beer garden from 17.00 ), Closed Su except holidays. Also includes the Restaurant Alt Bärmesens. single from 55 €, double from 81 €, 5 € per person for breakfast.
- 2 Hotel-Restaurant Kunz, Bottenbacher Straße 74, 66954 Pirmasens OT Winzeln, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. single from 82 €, double from 92 €, Suite from 108 €.