Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:06PM local time and lasts 4 min. The chances of a clear sky are 40%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Illinois, then across Indiana to Ohio and the Canada–New England border.
- The Coachman Restaurant & Lounge, 6112 Cambridge Way Plainfield, Indiana 46168, ☏ . The restaurant serves freshly prepared lunch and dinner specials that change daily. Weather permitting, enjoy Plainfield's only outside dining on our beautiful deck. $$.
- Woodfire Grill, 5020 Cambridge Way Plainfield, IN 46168, ☏ . 11AM-10PM. Woodfire Grill is a local homegrown restaurant that offers an old southwest theme. They offer black Angus hamburgers, hot dogs, Hoosier pork loins, tenderloins as big as your head, and homemade chili.
- Chateau Thomas, 6291 Cambridge Way, Plainfield, ☏ . Take a tour and taste the fruits of this popular wineries labors. Award winning wine made from the finest California grapes. During warm months they offer live music and entertainment. They also have a gift shop full of wine related goodies.
- Stone Creek Dining Company, 2498 Futura Parkway, Plainfield, IN 46168, ☏ . 11AM-10PM. At Stone Creek Plainfield, you'll enjoy delicious steaks, seafood, pasta and more in a casually elegant setting. Stop in for some wine or a martini while you're shopping at Metropolis or before a movie at Rave. $.
- Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport (email@example.com), 6014 Gateway Dr., Plainfield, IN 46168, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. This hotel offers a state-of-the-art fitness center and an indoor pool and hot tub.
Plainfield Chamber of Commerce 210 W. Main Street Plainfield, IN 46168 Phone: +1 317 839-3800 Fax: +1 317 839-9670 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Routes through Plainfield|
|St. Louis ← Terre Haute ←||W E||→ Indianapolis → Dayton|