Jump to navigation Jump to search
Platanidia, Ano Lechonia, Kato Lechonia, Agios Minas are in Northwest Pelion. Since these villages are close to each other, they are considered as a single travel destination
- 17th Century Pelion Tower, Ano Lechonia. It used to be the Russian consulate during 17th Century, for this wider area of the Ottoman Empire.
- The Little Train of Pelion (Moutzouris), Ano Lechonia, ☏ . Take a steam train journey to Milies. A little train’s fascinating story and the mythical tales of Mt. Pelion, all combined in a single journey. This historical train that used to operate the whole route between Volos and Milies is literally running on the tracks of history.
- 1 Express Market, Kato Lechonia, ☏ . Small Super Market
- 1 Kostas Tavern (Ταβέρνα Κώστας), Malaki, ☏ .
- 2 O Takis (Ο Τάκης), Kato Lechonia, ☏ . Pizza, Souvlaki, home delivery.
- 1 Karnagio (On Kato Lechonia, turn south, there is a sign).
- [dead link] Sonia Studios, Platanidia (Platanidia), ☏ . The accommodation consists of 2 independent houses with in total 9 comfortable studios and is the perfect destination for a carefree holiday near the sea, in a non-touristic area.
- 1 Villa Ambrosia, Πλατανίδια, ☏ .