Jump to navigation Jump to search
El Agua is around 4 km long, 30 m wide and has golden sand. The beach is lined with huge palm trees, and beneath them, restaurants, shops and hotels that extend all along the waterfront.
- Vaquero Steak House, Av. 31 de Julio, Sector El Salado (via Playa El Agua), ☏ . Open from noon until 8PM everyday (except Mon and Tues in slow season). Steak house that also serves grilled ribs, chicken, sausage and other local fare at a very reasonable price. This is an open air restaurant, come as you are, beach attire is permitted. English language menu available upon request.
- [dead link] El Pacifico Restaurant & Bar, Boulevard Turístico (on the beach), ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Open day and night. Venezuelan and international cuisine.
- Panare. A popular destination for locals, especially on a weekend
- Margarita Tropical Villa, La Mira (5 minute walk from Playa el Agua), ☏ , , ✉ email@example.com. A bed & breakfast Posada with 10 guest rooms with refrigerator, DirecTV, free DSL internet & Wi-Fi, A/C, king-size beds, microwave, toaster, water cooler, iron and hair dryer. Swimming pool and a free breakfast.
- Posada Costa Linda, Playa el Agua (half a block from the beach), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. There are 28 rooms that offer, air conditioning, private bathroom with shower, swimming pool, breakfast served daily and there is a full restaurant on the premises.