Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pohorje-Savinjska is a region in north-central Slovenia that includes the Pohorje mountain range, Zasavje hills and the Savinja river valley.
|Savinja and Šalek Valley (1 Luče, 2 Mozirje, 3 Solčava, 4 Velenje)|
A tourist region with several picturesque valleys, waterfalls, high mountains as well as historical monuments.
- 5 Celje - one of Slovenia's oldest cities
- 6 Dravograd
- 7 Slovenj Gradec
- 8 Trbovlje
- 9 Zagorje ob Savi
- 10 Žalec
- 1 Pohorje - a mountain range.
- Central Slovenia, for example
- Eastern Slovenia, for example
- Maribor, a lovely city situated at the Drava river, being second biggest city, European Capital of Culture 2012 and home to Slovenia's second biggest university
- Carinthia in Austria is near and has a lot to see, for example