Jump to navigation Jump to search
- From the south take Interstate 94 east
- From the west take Interstate 69 east
- 1 Blue Water Bridge. From Ontario take Highway 402 west crossing the St. Clair River into the United States via the Blue Water Bridge
- St. Clair River. a busy waterway. You can watch freighters, sailboats, fishing boats, and fun vessels.
- 1 Thomas Edison Depot Museum, 510 Edison Parkway, ☏ .
- 2 Port Huron Museum (Carnegie Center), 1115 Sixth Street, ☏ .
- 3 United States lightship Huron (LV-103), 800 Prospect Place, ☏ . A museum ship
- 4 Fort Gratiot Lighthouse, 2802 Omar Street, ☏ . The oldest standing lighthouse in Michigan.
- Port Huron to Mackinac sailboat race. Annually. one of the longest fresh-water races in the world with over two hundred boats entering the race each year.
- 1 Blue Water River Walk.
- 2 McMorran Place. Entertainment complex with sports arena and a theater.
- 1 Birchwood Mall, 4350 24th Avenue, Fort Gratiot, ☏ . main stores include Carsons, Dunham's SPorts, JC Penney, Macy's, Sears, and Target
- Freighters Eatery & Taproom, 800 Harker St, ☏ . Overlooks the Bluewater Bridges. Great spot for viewing the passing vessels on the St. Clair River. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Lynch's Irish Tavern, 210 Huron Ave, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vintage Tavern, 103 Michigan St, ☏ .
- Freighters, 800 Harker St, ☏ .
- Quality Inn & Suites, 1720 Hancock St, ☏ . Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 11am. Includes deluxe continental breakfast and wireless high-speed Internet access. $50+.
|Routes through Port Huron|
|Battle Creek ← Flint ←||W E||→ END|
|Lansing ← Flint ←||W E||→ END|
|Detroit ← Roseville ←||W E||→ → becomes → Sarnia|