Powell is a city in the Greater Columbus area of Ohio. Powell is a Columbus upscale bedroom community with several luxury neighborhoods. It is located in Liberty Township, Delaware County's first settlement.
Located at the intersection of SR 750 and CR 9. Approx. 12 miles north of Columbus
- 1 Powell Liberty Historical Society, 103 E Olentangy St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Offers walking tours of the Martin-Perry House and Powell in general when scheduled in advance. Free (Accepts Donations).
- 1 Columbus Zoo, 4850 Powell Rd, ☏ .
- 2 Zoombezi Bay, 4850 Powell Rd, ☏ . A waterpark owned by the Columbus Zoo
- 2 O'Shaughnessy Dam.
- 3 Olentangy Indian Caverns, 1779 Home Rd, Delaware, ☏ . 9:30AM-5PM (April1st - October31st). Adult $10, Children $7.
- 3 Adventure Park. Has a swimming pool
- Hickory House, 240 North Liberty St, ☏ . Great ribs, chicken, some seafood. Casual dining - $10.00/20.00.
- 1 Jeni's. Sells Ice Cream, many of which have strange flavors.
- 2 Espresso 22.
- 1 Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center, 100 Green Meadows Dr, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.