North America > United States of America > Rocky Mountains (United States of America) > Wyoming > Northwest Wyoming > Powell (Wyoming)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Powell is a small town in Northwest Wyoming.
Powell has several options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- [dead link] El Tapitio Mexican Restaurant, 112 N Bent St (on main street), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A popular restaurant featuring traditional Mexican dishes.
- Pepe's Mexican Restaurant, 275 N Bent St (Northeastern end of main street), ☏ . Tex-Mex fare. A popular lunch spot.
- WYOld West Brewing Company, 221 N. Bent St. (On main street across from the movie theater), ☏ . M-Sa 11AM–10:30PM, Su 11AM–7PM. Craft beers and American fare. They offer pub trivia on Tuesday evenings.
- Lamplighter Inn & Restaurant, 234 E 1st St, ☏ . M-F 11AM-2PM & 5PM-close; Sa 5PM-close. American fare and lounge with atmospheric wooden bar
- Rocky Mountain Soup & Sandwich, 119 N Bent St, ☏ . M-F 11AM-5:30PM. Popular lunch spot.
- Gestalt Studios at the Polar Plant, 440 West Park Street, ☏ . M-Sa 8AM-10PM, Su 10AM-6PM. Cozy coffee shot that serves soup and baked goods. Offers art supplies for sale, exhibitions, and workshops