Jump to navigation Jump to search
Powell is a small town in Northwest Wyoming.
Powell has several options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- El Tapitio Mexican Restaurant, 112 N Bent St (On main street), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A popular restaurant featuring traditional Mexican dishes
- Pepe's Mexican Restaurant, 275 N Bent St (Northeastern end of main street), ☏ . Tex-Mex fare. A popular lunch spot
- WYOld West Brewing Company, 221 N. Bent St. (On main street across from the movie theater), ☏ . Mon-Sat: 11AM–10:30PM, Sun: 11:00AM–7:00PM. Craft beers and American fare. They offer pub trivia on Tuesday evenings.
- Lamplighter Inn & Restaurant, 234 E 1st St, ☏ . Mon - Fri 11am - 2pm & 5pm - Close; Sat 5pm - Close. American fare and lounge with atmospheric wooden bar
- Rocky Mountain Soup & Sandwich, 119 N Bent St, ☏ . Mon-Fri 11:00-5:30. Popular lunch spot
- Gestalt Studios at the Polar Plant, 440 West Park Street, ☏ . Mon - Sat 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.; Sun 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.. Cozy coffee shot that serves soup and baked goods. Offers art supplies for sale, exhibitions, and workshops