Since the 2011 local government reform, it is part of the municipality North Tzoumerka, of which it is a municipal unit. In 2001 its population was 1,422 for the town, 1,845 for the community and 2,194 for the municipal unit. Pramanta is situated in the Athamanika mountains (Tzoumerka), at about 900 m elevation. It is 4 km west of Melissourgoi, 6 km north of Agnanta, 6 km south of Prosilio.
- 1 Cave Anemotripa (Anemotrypa), ☏ . Daily 10:00–17:00. 5 km southwest of Pramanta is one of the most beautiful caves in Greece. An underground river at the whim, has changed its level three times, forming chambers here, ten in number, and colored lakes around mystery and surprises. "Megali Sala", "Kataraktis", "Griza Limnoula", "Diadromos tou Ploutou" and "Thalamos tis kokkinis limnis" is the breast of this cave was discovered in 1960.
- 2 Kipina. A small monastery built into a crevice on the precipice. A "must see" when in the area.
- Rafting. In Arahthos Gorge, an easy path that starts from Ambelochori and ends at the bridge of Plaka, crossing the most beautiful part of the river.
There are few hotels in Pramanta. All of them are in the village Tsopelas.
- Hotel Xenion tou Georgiou Merantza. Hotel Xenion offers rooms with kitchenette and free Wi-Fi. It has a swimming pool with sun terrace and a traditional restaurant.
- Orizontes Tzoumerkon. The rustic-style rooms offer breathtaking views of the natural surroundings and free Wi-Fi throughout.
- . Traditional stone-built structure with modern standards.
- Mountain Refuge of Pramanta. The Mountain Cabin offers mixed dormitories, which come with a shared bathroom. Guests are offered toiletries and slippers, while blankets and pillows are also provided free of charge.