Prešov is in Eastern Slovakia.
Train and bus station are 10 minutes south of down town.
Prešov has an urban transit system composed of the trolley for main bus lines and the official Slovak provided schedules of the different lines in the section Cestovný poriadok. There is a night bus service: Lines N1, N2 and N3. Pattern of lines
The regular ticket costs €0.50 for 30 minutes and €0.40 for short trips of less than 10 minutes. Children under 7 years travel free and from 7 to 16 years at a reduced rate. A ticket of €0.40 extra is claimed to travelers carrying luggage or traveling with a dog (except for dog for blind). You can pay your ticket by SMS to 1144 using a Slovak phone number. The ticket is valid for 30 minutes (45 minutes on weekends) and costs €0.70.
- 1 St.Nicolaus cathedral.
- 2 St. Jean-Baptiste cathedral.
- 3 Orthodox Synagogue and Museum of Jewish Culture, Okružná 32.
- 4 Šaris gallery, Hlavná 51, ☏ . Closed Saturday and Sunday morning. City Museum of fine art.
- 5 Solivar Salt mining museum, Solivarská 11559 (bus no. 1 Solivar), ☏ .
- Penzión 101, Hlavná 2921/101, ☏ . It is simple and clean and you can bring Fido here. $46.
- A 7 Avenue 7 Penzion Bistro, Slovenská 7, ☏ . A multilingual guesthouse that provides breakfast and dinner in its bistro. $46.