Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prudentólis is a city in the state of Paraná in South Brazil. This city was founded by immigrants from western Ukraine and 70% of its citizens claim Ukrainian heritage.
Prudentópolis lies along the BR-373 highway between the cities of Ponta Grossa and Guarapuava.
- Millenial Museum. celebrating 1,000 years of Ukrainian Christianity and the Ukrainian diaspora in the area.
- Shevchenko Square.
There are also over 100 waterfalls in the area.
- Recanto Perehouski.
- Ózera Hotel Pousada, Rodovia BR - 373, Km 260, ☏ +55 42 3446-5316, email@example.com. Check-in: 16:00, check-out: 15:00.
- Elite Palace Hotel, R Mal Deodoro 1530, ☏ +55 42 3446-4838. not too bad if you like cookies in the morning and rose petals all over your bed.
- 1 Mayná Palace Hotel, Rua Ozório Guimarães, 935, ☏ +55 42 446-2091, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Burack, Av Sao Joao 2897, ☏ +55 42 3446-4029. here also you can have a nice parfait in the morning; all the hotels around here seem to practice the breakfast bar thing.
- Hotel Domo, Av S João, 2595, ☏ +55 42 99817-7531. Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 12:00. here you'll find some choice fruits and cakes in the morning at the breakfast station.
Guarapuava, which is about 30 minutes by car, is a university city with a good nightlife and the Parque do Jordão, with nice landscapes.
For more Ukrainian enclaves in the New World try Kalyna Country in Canada.