Jump to navigation Jump to search
Putbus is on the island of Rügen.
- 1 Putbus train station. Served by mainline and Rasender Roland narrow gauge steam trains
- 1 Church of Mary Magdalene.
- 2 Schlosskirche Putbus.
- 3 Haus-Kopf-über (Upside down house). A house with a "roof" facing earth and a "floor" facing the sky.
- 4 Pädagogium Putbus. A former school that looks quite nice from the outside. It is privately owned and not open to public tours.
- 5 Clock museum, Alleestrasse 13 18581 Putbus, ☏ .
- 6 Puppenmuseum (Doll Museum), Park 3, ☏ , email@example.com.