Africa > Southern Africa > South Africa > Eastern Cape > Settler Country > Queenstown (Eastern Cape)Jump to navigation Jump to search
‘’Isixhosa’’ is the most used language in Queenstown. English and Afrikaans are also known and taught in schools as second languages.
- Harrison Hope Wine Estate, Harrison Hope Wine Esate, 5360, ☏ . 9am-5pm. Drive the 30km outside Queenstown and visit the Eastern Cape's First Wine Estate, Harrison Hope. Producing wines grown, matured and bottled on the estate. Tastings and tours by appointment only.
- The Black Swann, 42 Grey Str, ☏ .
- The Burrough Guest Lodge, 9 Grey Str, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conifer Place, 42 Livingstone Rd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Heritage Guest House, 5 Fletcher Str, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Roche House, 30 Robinson Rd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.