Rabka is a mountain resort and spa in Małopolskie Province in southern Poland, 70 km south of Kraków. Zdrój means "spa" hence the town's longer name of Rabka-Zdrój. It's the main base and access point for Czorsztyn Lake, 45 km southeast, with its two castles, boat rides, water sports, skiing, restaurants and museum.
- The nearest major airport is Balice Airport (KRK IATA) in Krakow. The drive to the airport from Rabka takes just over the hour by car.
- Train connect Rabka with many near towns as well as Krakow. However, the train is very slow and it is much faster to use a bus or taxi.
- Open-air Railway Museum at Chabówka 2 km outside Rabka. This features a superb collection of steam trains, some of which have appeared in old films.
- Władysław Orkan Museum - The museum offers a unique look into Rabka's past through artefacts, tools and equipment used in everyday life. Housed in a historical 17th-century larch-wood church, includes one of the largest collections of folk sculpture and paintings on glass.
- The world's only Order of the Smile Museum (dedicated to a unique order that children award to adults).
- Myślenice is a small resort halfway along the road between Kraków and Rabka-Zdrój. It has skiing and tobogganing in winter and hill-walking in summer. It's worth a brief stop en route to see the old market square and churches.
- Rabcio Puppet Theater has performances of traditional Polish puppetry for children.
- Gorce National Park - trails from the Central Park Zdrojowy (Health Park) lead up to Maciejowa hill and the national park. There are tourist shelters which offer overnight bunks and food for walkers en-route.
- Ski, skate, toboggan, snowboard, paraglide, horseback ride, quadbike ride, hike and climb.
- The town has a sports stadium, tennis courts, amusement park and bicycle rentals.
- Nearby hills have walks above and below the tree line. There's easy access to Mt Grzebień (678 m), Mt Maciejowa (837 m), Stare Wierchy, Krzywoń and Bania hills.
Mulled wine and beer, śliwowica łącka - (read: [shlee-voh-veetsa won-tskah]) strong (70% alcohol) plum brandy
Hostels, hotels, lodging houses, holiday homes, cottages and rooms for hire.