Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Red Bluff Municipal Airport (RBL IATA), Airport Blvd. Red Bluff Municipal is a general aviation airport. There are no commercial flights into KRBL.
- 2 Redding Municipal Airport (RDD IATA), Woodward Circle, Redding, ☏ , fax: . United Express is the only carrier to provide commercial flights to Redding Municipal. 24 mi (39 km) north of Red Bluff.
- 3 Sacramento International Airport (SMF IATA), 6900 Airport Boulevard, Sacramento, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Sacramento Intl. is the closest major airport to Red Bluff. A number of major airlines service Sacramento. 130 mi (210 km) south of Red Bluff.
- 4 Greyhound, (Bus stop) Chevron Gas Station at Sunshine Food & Gas at 22700 Antelope Blvd (Off of I-5 at Exit 649, 2 miles east town along Antelope Blvd,), toll-free: . Greyhound travels primarily on Interstate 5/CA-Hwy 99 between Portland and Sacramento via Weed, Redding, Chico, Red Bluff, Oroville and/or Marysville. Passengers transfer to other buses in Portland, Sacramento or Redding to continue to additional destinations. Prices vary depending on your destination.
- Susanville Indian Rancheria Public Transportation Program (SIR), (bus stop) Red Bluff Transit Center at Rio and Walnut St, ☏ . Connects Susanville to Chester, Red Bluff and Redding. Passengers connect in Susanville to Lassen (County) Rural Bus to continue to other towns in Lassen County or to another SIR or Sage Stage bus to continue towards Reno from Susanville. Schedules are limited so be sure of the departure and connection times before using this option especially if going to Reno.
- 5 Amtrak Thruway Motor Coach Rt #3. Connects Redding (via Red Bluff, Chico, Oroville, Marysville, Davis, etc) to the Amtrak San Joaquins and Capitol Corridor trains in Sacramento and only the San Joaquins Train in Stockton. Tickets on this bus are only available for connections to Amtrak trains. Thruway buses stop at the Red Bluff Transit Center at on Rio & Walnut St in downtown Red Bluff. Amtrak trains do not stop into town.
- 6 Tehama Rural Area Express (TRAX), 1509 Schwab St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. M-F: 6:30AM-6:30PM; buses don't run on major holidays. TRAX has two routes in Red Bluff. In addition to the two routes that service the city, two other routes that lead to other cities in the county originate in Red Bluff. TRAX buses may be flagged down at any point along the published routes where it is safe for the bus to stop. (Map marker at the Red Bluff Transit Center on Rio & Walnut St). Local service: $0.50, Regional service: $1.50, Seniors/diabled/students $1.00.
- 1 William B. Ide Adobe State Historic Park, 21659 Adobe Rd (0.5 mi (0.8 km) east of I-5), ☏ . Park grounds sunrise-sunset. Visitor Center F-Su 10AM-̩4PM. The old adobe home of William B. Ide, president of the short-lived California Bear Republic.
- ABC Chinese Restaurant, 945 S Main St, ☏ .
- Casa Ramos Mexican Restaurant, 2001 N. Main St, ☏ .
- Dales Station (Pub & Grub), 25860 Highway 36E (10 miles east of Red Bluff at Manton Road), ☏ . hours of operation vary-call first. An amazing little restaurant and grill with a great wine/beer bar, boasting over 50 beers to choose from. Burgers, chili, tri tip, pulled pork, salads, chicken and many other tasty treats You can't beat the beer and ale selection, and they serve award winning local wines. Serving grub since 1907! This place has a unique history, and has been completely renovated. A cozy atmosphere where you can belly up to the bar or relax on cow hide clad couches. A gem in the volcanic wilderness. Ask them about the local bald eagle nest.
- Egg Roll King, 55 Antelope Blvd, ☏ .
- Green Barn, 5 Chestnut Ave, ☏ .
- La Corona Mexican Restaurant, 914 Walnut St, ☏ .
- Los Amigos Taqueria, 214 S Main St, ☏ .
- Los Mariachis Mexican Rstrnt, 604 Main St, ☏ .
- Peking Chinese Restaurant, 860 Main St, ☏ .
- Riverside Bar and Grill (500 Riverside Way), ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 11AM to 10PM daily.
- [dead link] Riverside Bar & Grill, 500 Riverside Way, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. 11AM-10PM. Happy Hour 3-6PM.
- Tips, 501 Walnut St, ☏ .
- 1 Americas Best Value Inn - Red Bluff, 210 S Main St, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Free wireless internet and an outdoor pool. From $60.
- [dead link] American Inn Express, 250 S. Main St., ☏ , fax: .
- Best Western Antelope Inn, 203 Antelope Blvd, ☏ , fax: .
- Cinderella Riverview Motel, 600 Rio St, ☏ .
- Comfort Inn, 90 Sale Ln, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Crystal Motel, 333 S Main St, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-out: 11AM.
- Days Inn - Red Bluff, 5 Sutter St, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, 520 Adobe Rd, ☏ , fax: .
- Jefferson House, 1236 Jefferson St, ☏ .
- [dead link] Jeter Victorian Inn, 1107 Jefferson St, ☏ .
- Motel 6, 20 Williams Ave, ☏ , fax: .
- River House Catering & B & B, 826 Rio St, ☏ .
- Vagabond Inn Red Bluff, 99 Main St, ☏ . Amenities include parking, continental breakfast, and high-speed WiFi. The two-floor hotel has 30 guest rooms. Rooms are outfitted with microfridges and guests may request pet-friendly rooms for an additional charge.
- Triangle Motel, 1175 Montgomery Rd, ☏ .
Call 911 for all emergencies
- St Elizabeth Community Hospital, 2550 Sister Mary Columba Dr, ☏ . 24-hour emergency room.
- Fire and emergency medical services are provided by the Red Bluff Fire Department, 555 Washington St, ☏ , fax: .
- Law enforcement is provided by the Red Bluff Police Department, 555 Washington St, ☏ .
|Routes through Red Bluff|
|Redding ← Cottonwood ←||N S||→ Corning → Sacramento|
|Fortuna ← Mad River ← Jct N ←||W E||→ Mill Creek → Susanville|
|END ←||N S||→ Chico → Sacramento|