Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [dead link] Redstone General Store, 292 Redstone Blvd, ☏ . 9-6. Gas, liquor, tobacco, groceries and fun gifty items.
- The Crystal Club Cafe, ☏ . From family dining to a romantic getaway, this place can handle it all. Open for lunch and dinner
- KaffeeGarten Pastry and Coffee Shop, 363 Redstone Blvd (Located in the Riverside Marketplace), ☏ . Open 8AM - 3:30PM, seasonally.
- Redstone General Store (across from Redstone Park), ☏ . 8AM-7PM during the summer and 9AM-6PM during the winter.
- Redstone Inn, ☏ . Reservations suggested. The Grill and Patio are open 7AM - 9PM. The Dining Room is open from 5:30PM and serves a Sunday buffet from 9AM - 11:30AM.
- Avalanche Ranch, 12863 Highway 133, ☏ , toll-free: . Pet Friendly with individual cabins with kitchenettes and a common lodge area. Outdoor activities abound with fly fishing, rafting, kayaking, climbing, hiking, hot springs, skiing, and horseback riding. In the fall enjoy golden foliage. There is an antique shop on site.
- [dead link] Alpine and River Lodging, 385 Redstone Blvd, ☏ , toll-free: . Three different houses, each with their own beauty. Rates vary from $95 to $195, depending on occupancy requirements and season.
- Crystal Dreams Bed and Breakfast, 475 Redstone Blvd, ☏ . A B&B found in a Victorian house that also offers a spa package.
- Crystal Valley Manor, 215 Redstone Blvd, ☏ . Rooms with kitchens and grills.
- Filoha Meadows, 14628 Highway 133, ☏ . Near a natural hot mineral spring!
- Redstone Campground, toll-free: . 37 sites for tents or RVs.
- Redstone Cliffs Lodge, 433 Redstone Blvd (downtown Redstone), ☏ , toll-free: .
- Redstone Inn, 82 Redstone Blvd, ☏ , toll-free: . This four-season resort is a completely renovated historic landmark.
- [dead link] River's Edge, ☏ . A cozy 2 bedroom cabin with a view.
- [formerly dead link] Crystal River Realty Vaction Rentals, ☏ . Offering longer term rentals.