Remagen is a small town in Rhineland Palatinate which was propelled to world fame during World War II when a railroad bridge the Wehrmacht had only managed to partially destroy fell into American hands and allowed the Western Allies to cross the Rhine into the German heartland. A famous 1969 film based on the Battle simply titled "The Bridge at Remagen" ensured the enduring fame of the battle, the bridge and the town.
- 4 Rolandsbogen. Last remnant of a ruined castle.
- 5 Römisches Museum Remagen (Roman Museum), Kirchstraße 9.
- 6 Arp Museum Bahnhof Rolandseck.
- 7 Friedensmuseum Brücke von Remagen. A museum housed in what's left of the famous Bridge of Remagen.
- 1 Camping Goldene Meile, Simrockweg 9-13, 53424 Remagen, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 08:00 - 13:00, 15:00 - 20:00.