Jump to navigation Jump to search
Perhaps the most famous son of Remscheid is Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen, discoverer of X-Rays, who was born in what is now a part of Remscheid.
- 1 Remscheid Hauptbahnhof.
- 1 Müngsten Bridge. At 107 m (351 ft) the highest railroad bridge in Germany
- 2 Deutschen Röntgen-Museum (German X-Ray museum).
- 3 Eschbachtalsperre (Eschbach Dam). The first dam to be built in Germany for the provision of drinking water, dating to 1891
- 4 City Hall (Rathaus Remscheid).
- 1 Allee-Center. a mall