Reus is a town in Catalonia.
1 Aeropuerto de Reus (Reus Airport REU IATA), ☏ , . Ryanair flies to London (Luton and Stansted), Liverpool, Dublin, Glasgow (Prestwick), Memmingen and Hahn. As is par for the course for Ryanair, they like to suggest it being closer to Barcelona than it actually is.
By public transit
- (PLANA) offers transfers from Reus or Barcelona to La Pineda, Salou, Port Aventura Hotels and Cambrils.
Reus is famous for its "Catalan modernist" architecture
- 1 , 5 Plaça del Mercadal. Modernist home. Tours by reservation only.
- 2 Institut Pere Mata, 1 Ctra. de l'Institut Pere Mata. Modernist psychiatric hospital.
- 3 Casa Gasull.
- 4 Casa Rull.
- 5 Casa Pinyol.
- 6 Gaudí Centre. Dedicated to the famous architect who was born here in the 1850s
- La Presó, Beer and Tapas
- NH Ciutat de Reus. Avinguda Marià Fortuny, 85, +34.97.7345353. This comfortable hotel is situated just 200 metres from el Palacio de Ferias y Congresos. It´s modern and functional décor makes you feel like you are in a different hotel. This establishment is of impeccable quality and it offers all the commodities and service of a larger hotel.