North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New York (state) > Metro New York > Long Island > Suffolk County (New York) > Riverhead (town, New York)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Ronkonkoma branch of the Long Island Railroad stops in Riverhead.
- 1 Long Island Aquarium and Exhibition Center, 431 East Main Street, ☏ , fax: . Has stingray and shark petting, large tank with sharks, moray eel, turtles and manta rays, outdoor exhibits including emus and tortoises. Many conservation efforts. Children (3-12) $21.00, Adults (13-61) $27.95, Seniors (62+) $23.50, Children 2 & under Free; Discounted admission on winter weekdays.
- 1 Splish Splash water park, 2549 Splish Splash Drive Calverton, NY 11933 (exit 73 of the LIE), ☏ .
- 2 Suffolk Theater, 118 East Main St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Meticulously restored and no longer shuttered as in the 2007 photo, Suffolk Theater is a cabaret-style venue that hosts many performances and other events.
- 1 Tanger Outlets. An Outlet Center of over 100 stores
- Baker's Workshop, 20 East Main Street, Riverhead, ☏ .
- Junda's Pastry, 1612 Main Road, Jamesport, ☏ .
- Modern Snack Bar, Route 25, Aquebogue, ☏ .
- Clovis Point Vineyard, 1935 Main Rd., Jamesport, ☏ .
- Diliberto Vineyard & Winery, 250 Manor Lane, Jamesport, ☏ .
- Jamesport Vineyards, 1216 Main Road, Rte. 25, Jamesport, ☏ .
- Martha Clara Vineyards, 6025 Sound Ave., Rte 48, Riverhead, ☏ .
- Palmer Vineyards, 108 Sound Ave, Aquebogue, ☏ .
- Paumanok Vineyards, 1074 Main Rd, Rte 25, Aquebogue, ☏ .
- Best Western East End, 1830 Route 25, ☏ , fax: .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1707 Old Country Rd, ☏ .
|Routes through Riverhead|
|New York City ← Brookhaven ←||W E||→ END|