The Murraylands is in South Australia.
South Australia's Murray Riverland is one of the most relaxing holidays you can take and the Riverland is the stretch of the Murray River that winds its way from the South Australia-Victoria-NSW meeting point and winds its way westward until it reaches the town of Morgan, where it turns south, toward the Southern Ocean.
The Riverland contains some of South Australia's best canoeing and kayaking backwaters and is superb for houseboat holidays. The River Murray is at the heart and soul of this South Australian community and the Riverland has become the food bowl of South Australia, producing an amazing array of fresh fruit and vegetables and much of the wine that South Australia is so famous for.
- Bush walking along the silent Murray River, taking in a great variety of bird life, wildlife and unique bushland.
- Kayaking, through pristine wilderness on a myriad of backwaters of the Murray River.
- Monash playground, adventure park.
The Riverland is home to some of South Australia's best locally grown produce. So get out and sample the freshest produce, or settle into some of our fabulous eating houses that specialise in cooking with local ingredients. Or Sample some from cute roadside stalls
- Historic Overland Corner Hotel, Overland Corner, ☏ . 11am-. Multi tourism award winning, this quaint historic hotel offers a truly unique Australian experience. Settle into the beer garden while watching the sun set. Fabulous meals. Open 11am Tue-Sun, bookings for meals essential. Open Monday Public holidays 11:00-18:00. Closed Monday, Christmas Day & Good Friday
- Havenhand Chocolates, 22 Peake Tce, Waikerie, ☏ . 10am-5pm. Belgian Chocolate with Riverland fruit, local chocolates, with coffee, tea, or rich chocolate drinks.
- Amazon Ale, Wilkadene Woolshed, ☏ . Locally brewed beer, available at the Renmark Hotel or, come and visit the revamped Wilkadene Woolshed which is the home to the Amozon Ale Micro Brewery