Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 St. Peter Church (Église Saint-Pierre), Place de la Barbacane. Church and clergy dating from 1863.
- 2 Wallaby park, Chemin de Rossignol 170. 24/7. Park inhabited by 4 wallabies, there are rabbits and chickens as well. It's forbidden to feed the wallabies. Free.
- 3 War Memorial, Rue de l'Église. Monument for the ca. 200 local soldiers fallen during the World Wars in the defence of France.
- Hike. There are plenty of hiking routes passing around Roquesérière. A nice 1 picnic table along the river is the perfect rest area during hikes.
- 1 Sports park, Chemin de Sallebasse. 24/7. Tennis and basketball courts. Free.
There are no shops or supermarkets in Roquesérière. All convenience items, food and drinks must be purchased prior to arrival in Roquesérière.
There are no restaurants in Roqueserière. Bring food with you when visiting.