Roseville is a city in Minnesota. It is located just 10 minutes north of both major downtowns.
The City of Roseville has emerged as one of the top hub and spoke destinations for individuals visiting Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. It is surrounded by a wide array of colleges, universities, theaters and the largest fairgrounds in the Midwest, Roseville is the ideal location to stay when coming to the Twin Cities. This first ring suburb of 33,690 offers a variety of hotel accommodations, beautiful parks, upscale shopping, nationally known restaurants and world class speed skating facility.
- Roseville Visitors Association, 1700 W. Hwy. 36 (Rosedale Towers Suite 405), ☏ .
- Central Park, 2540 Lexington Avenue North.
- Reservoir Woods, 1901 Alta Vista Drive.
- Lake Mccarrons.
- Owasso Lake, 210 North Owasso Blvd.
- Lake Johanna.
- Lake Josephine.
- Cedarholm golf course (County Road B2 and Hamline). Roseville Cedarholm Golf Course is a par-three, nine-hole course lined with beautiful gardens and mature trees and can consistently be played in less than two hours by golfers of all ages and abilities.
- John Rose Oval (County Road C between Hamline and Lexington). The Oval is a unique outdoor recreation facility with 110,000 square feet of refrigerated ice from November to March. The Oval has a 400-m speed skating track surrounding an infield ice area used for hockey or bandy, built to try to bring the Winter Olympics to Minnesota.
- Al's Billiards (Larpenteur and Hamline).
- Roseville Winter Jazz Blast.
- Northwestern College.
- Roseville Crossroads Mall, 1643-1655 County Road B2 W.
- Hamline Center.
- HarMar Mall, 2100 Snelling Ave N.
- McCarrons Hills Shopping Center.
- Rosedale Mall. Rosedale Center features the perfect combination of shopping, restaurants and entertainment. More than 160 stores including Macy’s, J. Crew, Sephora, Williams-Sonoma, Brighton Collectibles, Banana Republic, Pandora and AMC Theatres and IMAX. 6 full service restaurants and 3 fast casual restaurants.
- Roseville Center and Lexington Plaza Shoppes (Lexington and Larpenteur).
- Rosedale Commons, 2480 Fairview Ave N.
- Rosewood Shopping Center, 2181-2195 Snelling Ave N.
Bars and restaurants
- Ted's bar
- Backyard Bar & Grill (HarMar)
- Baker's Square (1881 Highway 36)
- Boston Market (2720 Lincoln Dr)
- Buffalo Wild Wings (HarMar)
- Byerly's Minnesota Grill (1601 County Road C)
- Charley's on Centre Pointe (2905 Centre Pointe Dr)
- Chili's Grill & Bar (1840 County Road B2)
- Countryside [dead link] (2851 Snelling)
- Eddington's (HarMar)
- Great Steak and Potato (Rosedale)
- Joe Senser's Sport Grill & Bar (2350 Cleveland)
- Key's Cafe & Bakery (1682 Lexington)
- Marshall Field's Marketplace (Rosedale)
- Old Chicago (HarMar)
- Old Country Buffet (2480 Fairview)
- Perkins (2194 Snelling Ave)
- Pippins (2887 Snelling Ave) - part of a hotel
- Bruegger's Bagels (2712 Lincoln Dr)
- St. Paul Bagelry (1702 Lexington)
- Snuffy's Malt Shop (1125 Larpenteur)
Chinese and Asian
- Big Bowl (Rosedale)
- China Restaurant (2811 Hamline)
- Chinese Gourmet Express (Rosedale)
- Chin's Kitchen (Lexington and Snelling, Falcon Heights)
- Fortune House (2257 Rice)
- Gold Fountain (2575 Fairview)
- House of Wong (1163 Larpenteur)
- Khan's (2720 Snelling)
- LeeAnn Chin (in Byerly's)
- LeeAnn Chin (HarMar Mall)
- New Hong Kong Wok (2216 County Road D)
- Panda Garden Buffet (1706 Lexington)
- Willow-Gate (1885 Perimeter Dr)
- Caribou Coffee #1 (Rosedale)
- Caribou Coffee #2 (1127 Larpenteur)
- Caribou Coffee #3 (2714 Lincoln)
- Caribou Coffee #4 (Byerly's)
- Caribou Coffee #5 (Rice Street, formerly Hardee's)
- Dunn Brothers Coffee (Hamline, in the library)
- Smooth Grind (2723 Lexington)
Fish and chips
- Mac's Fish and Chips (Larpenteur)
Ice cream and yogurt
- Sunday's Ice Cream (HarMar)
- TCBY Yogurt (Rosedale)
- FreeStyle Yogurt (HarMar)
- India Palace (2570 Cleveland)
Italian, French, and international
- Chianti Grill (Larpenteur and Snelling, Falcon Heights)
- Le Petit Bistro (Rosedale)
- Namish International Cuisine (2193 Snelling)
- Panino's (2441 Rice)
- Romano's Macaroni Grill (Rosedale)
- Baja Sol (HarMar)
- Don Pablo's (2700 Lincoln Dr)
- La Casita (1925 Perimeter)
- La Parilla (Rosedale)
- Ol' Mexico (1754 Lexington) - popular place
- Aurelio's (2827 Hamline)
- Davanni's (1905 Permiter Dr)
- Green Mill (Rosedale)
- Famous Dave's (2131 Snelling)
- Joe's Crab Shack (2704 E Snelling Dr)
Steak and beef
- Axel's charhouse (2540 Cleveland)
- Timberlodge Steakhouse (1655 County Road B2)
- Aunt Anne's Soft Pretzels (Rosedale)
- Sweet Chocolat (1701 Lexington)
- Godiva Chocolatier (Rosedale)
- Karmelkorn (Rosedale)
- Love from Minnesota (2465 Fairview)
- Mrs. Fields Cookies (Rosedale)
- Orange Julius (Rosedale)
Subs and sandwiches
- Jimmy John's #1 (1631 County Road C)
- Jimmy John's #2 (Larpenteur and Snelling, Falcon Heights)
- Maverick's (1746 Lexington)
- Royal Orchid (Rosedale)
- Good Earth (1901 Highway 36 W)
- Saigon Star (2480 Fairview Ave N)
- Country Inn & Suites, 2905 Snelling Avenue N.
- Countryard Marriott, 2905 Centre Pointe Drive.
- Days Inn, 2550 Cleveland Avenue N.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriot, 3045 Centre Pointe Drive.
- Holiday Inn Express, 2715 Long Lake Road.
- Radisson, 2540 Cleveland Avenue N.
- Residence Inn Marriott, 2985 Centre Pointe Drive.
- Model 6, 2300 Cleveland Avenue N.
- Super 8, 2401 Prior Avenue N.
- Pine City, just north on Old Highway 61 (accessible from Highway 36). This route is also knows as the St. Croix Scenic Byway. A nostalgic drive, and town!
|Routes through Roseville|
|Duluth ← Arden Hills ←||N S||→ Minneapolis → Des Moines|
|END ←||W E||→ Maplewood → Stillwater|