There is more than one place called Sachsenhausen (Houses of the Saxons):
- a suburb of Frankfurt am Main, know for its apple wine bars.
- a suburb of Oranienburg, know for the concentration camp.
- a municipality in the Weimarer Land, Thuringia.
- a district of Waldeck, Hesse.
- the German name for Săsăuş village, Chirpăr Commune, Sibiu County, Romania
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|