Sainthia is known as business capital of Birbhum district and it is famous for its temple of Nandikeshwari Mata.
- Nandikeshwari temple, near to Railway Station under a banyan tree within a boundary
- Shantiniketan, the place of great people Rabindranath Tagore.It is just 30 km from Sainthia.
- Tarapith Temple, only 35 km from Railway Station.A world Famous temple of the great Maa Tara.
- A great place where you can find peace,pleasure,rock,entertainment,fun,masti ALL, .
The below is the list of important tourist place which are near to Sainthia.
- Rocking in Kamadakinkore Indoor Stadium.
- Birbhum Shopping Mall, Tant Emporium near Dayal Hospital (close to the bus stand).
Gopal Stores. C/O-Paresh Kumar Sen (one of the oldest grocery shops in Sainthia). You may buy quality Tant Saree direct from the weavers of nearby Muradihi colony.
List of some good hotels in Sainthia. Nataraj Hotel Nataraj Sweet Korner Subham Hotel Janani Hotel Samosa in Rasoraj
- Hotel Nataraj- A Nataraj Group, Next to Koutons Family Show Room (close to railway and city bus-depot), ☎ , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 24*7, check-out: 24*7. Very affordable with deluxe and A/C room available.
- Mouchak Lodge, ☎ . Right beside Sainthia Bus stop and railway station .Both A/C and Non A/C rooms are available at affordable prices .