Jump to navigation Jump to search
Salem does not lie on any interstate or federal highways. Access from the north and south is via IN 135 and IN 56 if travelling from the east or west.
- Beck's Mill, 4433 South Becks Mill Rd, Salem, IN (6 miles southwest of Salem), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A restored and operating grist mill.
- Old Settlers' Days Festival, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. A long running yearly festival that celebrates the local history.
- [dead link] The John Hay Center, 307 East Market St. Salem, IN 47167, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. The restored birthplace and museum dedicated to John Hay. Personal secretary to Abraham Lincoln and Secretary of State to Presidents William McKinley and Theodore Roosevelt.
- Salem Motel, 1209 W. Mulberry St. Salem, IN 47167, ☏ .
- [formerly dead link] Lanning House Bed & Breakfast Inn, 206 E. Poplar St. Salem, IN 47167, ☏ .
- Delaney Park, PO Box 504 Salem, IN 47167 (11 miles north of Salem.), ☏ , ✉ delaneyparkmgr@gmail. A 326 acre park owned and operated by Washington County and adjacent to the Jackson-Washington State Forest. The park features an 88 acre lake, campsites, cabins, swimming beach, and hiking trails. Campsites range from primitive to full hookups and feature shower houses. The park is the northern terminus for the Knobstone Trail.