Asia > Southeast Asia > Philippines > Visayas > Negros > Negros Occidental > San Carlos (Negros Occidental)
San Carlos is in Negros Occidental. Although the province name translates as Western Negros, this city is actually on the east coast of the island.
San Carlos is a relatively small city (130,000 in 2010 census) but has an excellent harbor and is a moderately important port.
- 1 Gaisano Mall. 10AM-8PM. Major chain with malls in many cities.
- Bank of the Philippines Islands. BPI.. Has a maximum ₱10,000 ATM for a ₱200 fee for overseas cards 2%.
- 1 Yoyongs Travellers Inn, Locsin St (5 mins walk from the port and city plaza.), ☏ . Check-in: 12 noon., check-out: 12 noon.. Fan double rooms with outside bathrooms or a/c double rooms with own bathroom. All rooms have free WiFi and cable TV. ₱250/450.
- 2 Dragon Inn, Mondragon St (Benoit building), ☏ . Check-in: 12 noon, check-out: 12 noon. Fan and ac double rooms with own hot water bathroom and cable TV. ₱350/500.
- 3 F B Travelers Inn, Eco tourist highway, ☏ . Check-in: 12 noon, check-out: 12 noon.. Economy fan or a/c double with own bathroom and cable TV. ₱450/550.