Sandstone is a town in Northeastern Minnesota.
- 1 Robinson Park, Old Wagon Rd, north of 3rd St. Site of a former sandstone quarry on the west bank of the Kettle River.
- 2 Banning State Park, ☎ . State park located along the Kettle River to the north and east of Sandstone. The park contains the remains of a historic sandstone quarry.
- 3 Sandstone History and Art Center, 402 Main St, ☎ . Memorial Day-October: Th 9:30AM-1PM, F noon-4PM, Sa 10AM-2PM. Small museum with displays on the Great Hinckley Fire of 1894, sandstone quarries, river dams, local Native Americans, and more.
- 1 Midwest Country Music Theater, 309 Commercial Ave N, ☎ . Venue hosting traditional country music performances.
- Sandstone Ice Festival, Robinson Park. The ice festival takes place annually for one weekend in December, and features ice climbing, skinny skiing, snow shoeing, and winter camping.
- Kettle River Paddle Festival, Robinson Park. The Paddle Festival takes place annually in May, and features canoeing, kayaking, and rafting along the Kettle River.
- 1 Amy's Country Cafe, 420 Main St, ☎ . M-W 6AM-4PM, Th-Sa 6AM-8PM, Su 6AM-3PM. Small diner open for breakfast and lunch. Breakfast menu available all day.
|Routes through Sandstone|
|Duluth ← Moose Lake ←||N S||→ Hinckley → Minneapolis/Saint Paul|
|Brainerd ← Mille Lacs ←||W E||→ END|
|Saint Cloud ← Hinckley ←||SW NE||→ Duluth → END|