(Redirected from Santa Catalina)Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is more than one place called Santa Catarina or Santa Catalina:
- Santa Catarina, a state in the south
- Santa Catarina Island, an island within the state of the same name, which holds most of the city of Florianopolis.
- Santa Catarina Palopo, a Mayan village
- Santa Caterina Villarmosa, a small town in Sicily
- Santa Catalina, a beach town on the west coast
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|