By road from Lahore which is a two and half hour journey most of it along the M-5 motorway.
- Bhera. A historical city and the home town of Sufi Saint Hazrat Mehar Ali Shah. Alexandar the Great fought with Porus around this city. The bank of River Jehlum is also near by and good picnic point.
- Midh Ranjha. A very large and very old banyan tree is worth seeing in Abhal-Mohri villages. The bank of Chanab river is also near by, a good place for picnic.
- Takht Hazara. The birth place of famous love symbol Ranjaha. There is a mosque from old times on his name, which indicates that the famous love story may be true.
- Company Bagh.
- Shaheen Chowk.
- Iqbal Colony, Near Block No. 33.
- Satellite Town.
- Qurban Ali Chowk, Near Eidgah Road.
Lots of typical Punjabi food and good restaurants are available all over. Orange of Sargodha is famous through out Pakistan, The Most Famous Sweets in Sergodha is Ameen Dhoda House, Ludhiana Sweets, Baba Jee Sweet House
- Lucky Broast, Mela Mandi Rd. Pakistani Food. Naan.
Some others are
- Zam Zam
- Style broast
- Jhal Chakian ki daal
- Liaquat ka Atomi Kabab
- Q,s restaurant
- Kirana Bar
- Karana hotel
- Mrvi hotel
- Tabash hotel
- Night inn