Jump to navigation Jump to search
Searcy is in the Central region of Arkansas.
- 1 Searcy Municipal Airport (SRC IATA), 2609 South Main Street Searcy AR 72143 (45 miles northeast of Little Rock.), ☏ +1 501-279-1080, fax: +1 501-279-2816.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 1:53PM local time and lasts 3 min. Chances of a clear sky are 40%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico over Texas to Texarkana then across Arkansas parallel to Hwys 30 and 67, then on into Missouri and Illinois.
- Downtown Searcy.
- Bayou des Arc. Bayou des Arc is a 74-mile-long river in Arkansas, United States of America. It is a tributary of the White River, into which it flows near the city of Des Arc in Prairie County, Arkansas. It rises in northwest White County, Arkansas, near the town of Rose Bud.
- Wild Sweet Williams, 504 S Main St, ☏ +1 501-593-5655. W-Su 7AM - Noon. Bakery serving lunch and notable cinnamon rolls.
- Midnight Oil Coffeehouse, 801 East Race Avenue, ☏ +1 501 268-9014. Excellent high quality coffee and espresso drinks in a warm, relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
- Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, 501 Willow St, ☏ +1 501 279-9191.
- M Star Hotel, 2203 East Race Ave, ☏ +1 501-268-3511. Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. Pet-friendly extended stay hotel with free continental breakfast internet.
|Routes through Searcy|
|Conway ← Beebe ←||W E||→ West Memphis → Memphis|
|St. Louis ← Poplar Bluff ←||N S||→ Beebe → Little Rock|
|Ash Flat ← Batesville ←||N S||→ Beebe → Little Rock|