North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Arkansas > Central Arkansas > SearcyJump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Searcy Municipal Airport (SRC IATA), 2609 South Main Street Searcy AR 72143 (45 miles northeast of Little Rock.), ☏ , fax: .
- Downtown Searcy.
- Bayou des Arc. Bayou des Arc is a 74-mile-long river in Arkansas, United States of America. It is a tributary of the White River, into which it flows near the city of Des Arc in Prairie County, Arkansas. It rises in northwest White County, Arkansas, near the town of Rose Bud.
- Wild Sweet Williams. 6 AM - 1 PM.
- Midnight Oil Coffeehouse, 801 East Race Avenue, ☏ . Excellent high quality coffee and espresso drinks in a warm, relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
- Best Western Country Haven Inn, 107 N Rand Street, ☏ , fax: .
- Holiday Inn Express, 501 Willow St, ☏ .
- [dead link] M Star Hotel, 2203 East Race Ave, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. Pet-friendly extended stay hotel with free continental breakfast internet.
|Routes through Searcy|
|Conway ← Beebe ←||W E||→ West Memphis → Memphis|
|St. Louis ← Poplar Bluff ←||N S||→ Beebe → Little Rock|
|Ash Flat ← Batesville ←||N S||→ Beebe → Little Rock|