Sejny is a town in Podlaskie Voivodeship, Poland 12 km from the Polish - Lithuanian border. Sejny was always a multinational and multicultural town - Poles, Lithuanians, Jews, Germans, Belarussians and others lived here together. Today it is a rather sleepy town counting a little more than 5000 inhabitants.
Tourist Information is in the museum at ul. J. Piłsudskiego 28.
Sejny has good connection to Suwałki and Augustów, it lies on the road to Polish - Lithuanian border crossing Ogrodniki/Lazdijai.
- 1 White Synagogue.
- 2 Former Synagogue.
- Sejny Land Museum (Bishops' Palace), ul. J. Piłsudskiego 28.
- Former Dominican Monastery, plac Sw. Agaty 6.
- Church of St. Mary.
- Check what is going on in White Synagogue, where Ośrodek "Pogranicze - sztuk, kultur, narodów" (Borderland of arts, cultures, nations)  resides.
In summer there is a youth hostel at one of the schools.
- [dead link] Hotel Skarpa, ul. J. Piłsudskiego 13, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Also a restaurant.
- Lithuanian House (Dom Litewski), ul. 22 Lipca 9, ☏ .