Qingpu (青浦区 Qīngpǔ Qū) is a district of Shanghai, a suburb on the western edge of Shanghai Municipality.
Administratively, Qingpu includes the water town Zhujiajiao, a popular tourist area. We give Zhujiajiao its own article; this article covers the rest of Qingpu.
- Metro Line . Runs from Hongqiao Railway Station through Qingpu with a stop at Zhujiajiao, ending at Oriental Land.
- Former Residence of Chen Yun, 3516 Zhufeng Rd.
- Dianshan Lake.
- Shanghai Sun Island.
- Qushui Garden, 14 Gongyuan Rd.
- Grand View Garden, 701 Qingshang Rd.
- Oriental Land, 6888 Huqingping Rd.
- 1 Zhujiajiao Town.
- Remains of Ancient Song Ze Culture.
- Nar Cafe & Yoga Lounge, 999-6 Gaojing Rd.
- Shu You Seafood Restaurant (舒友海鲜大酒楼), 1207 Huqingping Highway.
- Lamesa Restaurant & Wine Bar, 624 Gaojin Rd.
- Slice (思莱仕), 1517 Huingqingping Rd.
- Nanhuayuan Holiday Resort (上海南华苑度假村), 969 Huaxinzhenhuateng Rd (青浦区华新镇华滕路969号). Listed rates for doubles from ¥480.
- Holiday Inn Shanghai West (上海西郊假日酒店), 2000 Huqingping Rd (青浦区沪青平公路2000号). Listed rates for doubles from ¥1,134.