Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > England > West Midlands (region) > Shropshire > ShifnalJump to navigation Jump to search
Shifnal is a small market town in Shropshire.
- 1 The Royal Air Force Museum Cosford, TF11 8UP. Aviation history brought to life, the largest collection of missiles in the country. Exciting displays of civil and military planes. Car parking available (charges apply).
- 2 Boscobel House, Bishops Wood.
- 3 Weston Park, Weston-under-Lizard. country house and gardens
- 1 Latimer's of Shifnal (Latimers), 4 Market Place, Shifnal TF11 9AZ (Opposite the railway station), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 11am til late Tuesday to Sunday. Closed Mondays.. Wine bar and restaurant. Late bar and dancing at weekends. Great cocktails and selection of Belgian beers.
- 1 Haughton Hall, Haughton Lane, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com.
- 2 Park House Hotel, Park St, TF11 9BA, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Originally two separate 17th century country houses set on the edge of Shifnal.
|Routes through Shifnal|
|Shrewsbury ← Telford ←||W E||→ Wolverhampton → Birmingham|