Slobozia is a city in Muntenia.
Slobozia is located on a secondary railway and gets limited service. Several local trains link it with Ciulniţa station on the Bucharest-Constanţa mainline (a 20-25 minutes trip); there is also one direct train from Bucharest (three and half hours travel time) and one from Ploieşti (three hours). Timetables are available on the railway operator's CFR website  [dead link].
Several minibus lines cover the city.
- 1 Mânăstirea Slobozia (Slobozia Monastery), strada Mânăstirii nr. 1 (in the south-eastern part of the city), ☏ . A fortified monastery built in the early 17th century
- Muzeul Naţional al Agriculturii (National Museum of Agriculture), Bulevardul Matei Basarab nr. 10, ☏ , fax: , email@example.com. Tu-Su 10AM-6PM (March to October), 9AM-5PM (November to February).
- Muzeul Judeţean Ialomiţa (Ialomiţa County Museum), Bulevardul Matei Basarab nr. 30, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Tuesday to Saturday 9AM-5PM, Sunday 10AM-4PM, Mondays closed. 3 lei.
- Hotel Select, Bulevardul Chimiei nr. 4, ☏ , email@example.com. Pretty utilitarian. $42.
- Hotel Central, Bulevardul Cosminului nr. 2-4, ☏ . Kind of a big behemoth thing with a lot of concrete, with a restaurant. $52.
- Amara resort is located just 7 km north of the city and there are minibuses to it every 15-30 minutes.
Hotel Parc Amara Hotel Dana Amara