Jump to navigation Jump to search
Solomon is a small uninhabited town in Nome Census Area, Alaska.
The only way to get in is from Nome's airport or by permission to land at the Solomon State Field Airport (SOL IATA). Or you could take the Iditarod Trail.
- The Last Train to Nowhere. An abandoned train along the abandoned Council City and Solomon River Railroad.
- Solomon Bed and Breakfast, ☏ +1 907 443-2403, firstname.lastname@example.org. $150 to $160.
- Golovin (Alaska), the next town on the Iditarod Trail (if moving eastward)
- Nome (Alaska), the next town on the Iditarod Trail (if moving westward)
- Council, the town north of Solomon, on the Nome-Council Road. See Nome (Alaska)#Go next for more information.