Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from South Sardinia)
Province of South Sardinia (Italian: Provincia del Sud Sardegna) is a province in Sardinia.
- For Cagliari, see Cagliari (province).
- 1 Carbonia – provincial capital
- 2 Arbus
- 3 Barumini for the Su Nuraxi the only UNESCO-listed site in Sardinia
- 4 Iglesias – undiscovered treasures of art and sea. While near Iglesias, visit the mines, and hear the history of Sardinian miners. Do not forget to go and see the lovely Santa Barbara cove
- 5 Isili
- 6 Porto Pino – heart of South-West Sardinia: the Mediterranean pearl with great beaches, reefs, dunes, and wonderful underwater
- The Punic and Roman archaeological site of 1 Nora
- 2 Sant'Antioco Island – with a wonderful coast and a nice fishing port in the southwest coast
- 3 Costa Verde (Marina di Arbus) – uncontaminated beaches and wild nature