- 1 Amaravati — the legislative capital of Andhra Pradesh
- 2 Guntur — the third largest city in Andhra Pradesh and home to many ancient and archaeological sites and temples
- 3 Machilipatnam
- 4 Mangalagiri
- 5 Nellore
- 6 Tenali
- 7 Tiruvuru
- 8 Vijayawada — the second largest city in Andhra Pradesh
- 1 Garikapadu — a small village famous for its ancient Bhavannarayan temple
- 2 Kavali
- 3 Kollipara
- 4 Sriharikota — a barrier island that is home to the Satish Dhawan Space Station
- 5 Tada —
- 6 Tada Falls — (Ubbalamadugu Falls)
Guthikonda Bilam is a natural cave formation. The Cave is situated close to Karampudi, 38 km from Narasaraopet enroute from Hyderabad/Nagarjuna Sagar/Macherla.Guthikonda caves are located amidst dense forest. The environment here is serene and legend has it that many Rishis meditated here for centuries. The place is also popularly known as Dakshina Kasi. The famous Guthikonda Bilam is still a place of deep mystery attracting the intrepid and curious tourist to explore. It is unfortunate that not much popularity is given to this place. How to reach there : Just a kilometer before the Village Guthikonda there exists Krishna canal. Travel for 2 km On the Right Bank of the canal to the end and from there another km to walk to reach the place.
On the way to the Cave at foot to the Bilam one can see martyrs' memorial of People's War (Stupam). On the Stupam we can see Charu muzumdars picture.Further ahead the cave is surrounded by temples on the little hill.
The Cave has an entrance built with an arch and has electric lighting too. People who live in the temple beside guide you into the cave. At the summit there is water deep within the cave.